Hello. I'm 22 year old female and I'm sexually active for about 3 years know. I have no problems with sex or anything similar but I have some questions about some aspects of appearance.
In these two years I have slept with two girls till now and I have noticed that the both of them have shaved their pubic areas.
It looked kind a weird for me because I have never consider to do this. So, these last couple of days I was thinking about shaving my pubic areas but I have heard a lot of nasty things that could occur after such as inflammation of hair follicles and some other skin reactions. What should know about shaving this area?

Hello. I have just read your post and decided to help you because people really don’t know a lot about this.
First I want to tell you that I think it’s a good thing to shave your genital area because I consider this to be a normal part of skin such as head or armpits and I can't see any reasons why not keep it clean and shaved. The thing is that pubic hair styles vary greatly and just like a regular hair style they can be easy or difficult to care for.
My first suggestion is to trim the genital area before shaving because big hairs could be a problem. Then you should wash it with soap in warm to hot water. After this use a shaving cream that is specifically formulated for pubic hair removal and some sharp razors and I guarantee that you will not develop any skin inflammation or fulliculitis.

I'm 13 and i want to start shaving down there..
i like to wear cute thongs and pretty little panties but sometimes my hair shows through the pants that aren't so opaque..
the thing is I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO START!! i have been on many websites to find out what to do but everyone says something different! I don't know what is best for me because i've never done it before.
i would be most comfortable with like a veet hair removal cream, but i'm too embaressed to go and buy it from a shop and i can't ask my mum to do it as i'm not going to tell her i am going to shave down there as she does not aproove of it.
does it have instructions on the back of the bottle or anything to help me? If not i will do it all wrong and i'm scared of getting rash's or anything else unpleasent down there.. PLEASE HELP!!x

Just trim it real fine with some short scissors. And then get shaving cream. Do you already shave your legs? If you do then you can use that. It is better to do it when your in the SHOWER not the bath bc it will wash off more. And shave gently do not press down hard while shaving. This should work and no razor bumps. Since it is your first time you may have a little bit of razor bumps but it will be fine you will get better at it. :-D

hi. im a 14. im a girl. im really nervouse to ask this question as i asked told any1. i use the sensitive veet cream to remove my vaginal hair. i have used it 1 or 2 times and am very scared to use it. my hands start to shiver and i get scared when i use it. i dont want to use scizzors or razers or wax it. please help me im really scared... i havent used it for about roughly 2 months. i really need to use it but im really scared at the same time... i also get 1 or 2 spots on my pubic area -- i did some research about the spots but its mainly for boys. i hope you understand my problem im really scared to ask my GP aswell :-( it would be great if you could send me a quick reply in my email. thanks %-)

hi im a 12 year old girl and i feel the same way. it scares me! and..i try to think about what guys would prefer but i know i wont have sex for like YEARS. And then again my boyfriend wants me to wear a bikini to a party this summer, so im all confused and flustered over it. D:

Hey well I'm 13 and I have shaved but it came back itchy and I'm scared to do it again so I'm right on with u (:

I'm 13 and I've saved it once and then it as itchy afterwards so I don't know what to do now?

last week i ve also shaved but it's so itchy and the hair grows fasts..am 13years old

i am a girl and am 13years old i want to shave down there but i shave it as a secret i don't use anything than shaver and when i go to swimmning pool in the bathroom there is no curtains and everybody see's my vajina has full of hairs :(  ...... can someone help me???

there is nothing bad in that, its a natural thing, and many girls keep pubic hair..!!!! So don't worry and be confident..!!!!

I been shaving my pubic hairs for 10 years you get a better feeling when you have sex  my husband loves it shaved

So uhm I have a question to everytime I shave there no mater what there are always bumps and totaly feels wierd any opinions?

Yeah I agree, I feel more comfortable with my body once I've shaved down there

ya girls I think that there is no issue or problem if u have pubic hair in ur vagina its very natural as u have gained the puberty age the changes taking place in ur body is quite common like any other girl so don't worry be cherful and let we tell u that with pubic hairy u will feel ab little bit more sexy n i totally agree with the above person many girls keep pubic hair on there vagina in fact i personaly feel that both gys n gals should not cut there pubic hair of there private parts its a natural feeling