Should 15 year old boys shave the pubic hair

Health Guru

That is something that is down to the individual on weather they want to do it really, all this shaving has just been brought about by modern day pornography really because it just shows more on females if there shaved smooth and on males it makes there penis look bigger.

If you start shaving you have to do it on a regular basis always make sure you use a good razor that's sharp and never shave dry. Some of the things that can happen when you start shaving are the skin can get irritated as the hair starts grows again you can get razor burn what is like a rash and you stand the chance of getting in growing hairs that can be quite painful.

My advice to you would be to just keep it trimmed to between 2 to 5mm all over.

You wait for ages for puberty to start so it shows your developing into a man then as soon as it does you feel the need to shave your pubic hair off so you actually look prepubescent again.

Boys, girls, men, women... all should decide whether they like body hair removal and to what extent if they do, on a personal basis. I think NOBODY will see a guy's unshaven pubes and go "yuuuuuck, what is that doing there?" though, and for females, that's becoming different now. 

Mind that you shave properly if you do choose to shave your pubes. You don't want cuts, razor bumps, or ingrown hairs! Use a brand new razor and not the same one you use to shave your face. Make sure to apply shaving gel and be careful not to go against the hairs but with them. 

If that is what you want to go for it! I have been shaving my pubic hair for over 15 years or longer!! I love a clean penis! No sperm to get in my pubic hair when I masturbate! Go for it be careful! Good luck!

when i was in 7th grade we had to take showers in gym. most of the boys had no pubic hair but i did. so i shaved it off. nobody even noticed. i liked the way i looked. my penis looked bigger. i still keep it smooth.

Celebrity
Just shows you how much has changed in 40 or so years, when I was a schoolboy in the early 60's we all were hoping that we would have a forest of hair around our private parts by the time we were 15, now since about 1995 the boys don't seem to want to have any hair at all, if they do, they shave it all off, o what a difference a few generations make, as an older person who is fully 100% au natural down there since the hair started to grow when I was 13, I just hope this trend will end soon and we all go back to what nature intended, that is "the full bush" in both genders.

Health Guru
What I don't understand is you get all these young teen boys on here keep on about they have no signs of puberty yet as soon as they get pubic hair they shave it off and make them selves look prepubescent again

I had a full bush at age 12, still do and think its masuline

Mine was at 11

When I was 14 the other boys in my class a school told me that I was the boy with the most amount of pubic hair, they also told me to trim down a bit, I utterly refused to do so there and then. The next year when I was drying off after swimming lessons I noticed many men older than me were not so hairy around their private parts than I was, but despite that, I vowed there and then to keep my massive bush of pubic hair the way nature intended and never trim 1mm off. I have kept that vow and despite having 5" pubes (the longest is that) I will never trim any off, yes it is masculine to have hair 'down there' I strongly advise ALL your boys NEVER to shave or even trim any of your pubic hair.

Yes you had a bull bush at 12 but let's face it, the actual hair was not as long as it will be now, I remember a boy at school saying that although it looks very hairy at 14, he had an older brother of 23 and told me by the time we are that age the hairs will be much longer and look much hairier by that age, certainly he was correct, by the time a hairy 14-year-old is 23 his pubic hair (and other hair) will have got a lot longer and look really bushy compared to what it was when he was 12, 13 or 14.

In reply to 'blankcanvas002' I have good news for you, I have just read somewhere on the Internet that the majority of boys of that age are NOT, I repeat, NOT trimming or shaving off their pubic hair, they realize that doing that just gives them all sorts of horrible things like red spots, they are going back and like us of the older generation, just leaving their pubic hair and elsewhere on their bodies to be naturally hairy, that even includes their face, how many young men do you see at college or uni with beards? answer, quite a lot

dude i don't know what you're thinking but you CANNOT have 5" pubes. That's just the truth.

Sand your pic of penis

Please give your fb id