i recently pulled a hair from my vagina just to see how it feels and when i pulled it out the bottom of the hair had some type of skin on it as if i pulled it too hard or from the root.it hurted afterwards . not too long after it became sore and became a sore.unfortunatly it was at the tip top of the opening of my private area or should i say the start of the seperation of my lips.just to mention i did shave after the incident (around the sore area).please help me!i went to my dr today .she said it looks infected.shes not sure if i have an std (herpes) or not .im currently waiting for results.just to mention ive never had any  sores in that area befor and it is not spreading , it doesnt hurt to urinate , it only hurts to the touch or when the tip top of my vagina lips are spreaded .

Health Guru
Hi I thing your find it is just an infection that's got into where the hair came from.