im onli 14 and im starting to get really woried now and i can't tell anoyone its wat too embarrassing!! well to start with i hardly have much hair just a little on the top and thats it the rest it basically bald..i did shave my vagina when i was younger before i even started to get pubes..do you think this may be why? and also on my vagina lips i have these pimples and sometimes i can squeze them and this white puss comes out sometimes even bleeds and the rest wont go and they dont squeeze or nothing they dont bother me but it just worrys me!! %-) also i keep coming up with big bumps on the pubic area sometimes they puss aswell and they can be uncomfortable please help!!

go to a doctor immediately or talk to ur parents

DEF go to a doctor for that, especially if it's causing discumfort and acne like symptoms.

but just to be on the light side, look at the bright side about no pubes, you don't have to worry about bikini wax and shaving. be thankful for that cus it is PAINFUL! good luck and i hope your doc can help

well if you still shave that area then it could be irritation cuz i know when i used to shave my pubic area i got alot of bumps down there too, i started using another method of shaving though so it dosent get irritated. if u are shaving i suggest using veet bladess razor, it works good. but if its not caused from shaving then like the other people said, go to the doctor.

First alot of girls shave or have there vagina area waxed, consider your self lucky if you have no hair or little hair down there and don't have to shave. for the pimples you should see a doctor