It is my belief that dreaming, envisioning tells humans the direction each is meant to travel. Often dreams are not paid much attention to and passed by easily. But when the dreaming becomes a vision with goals and actions it causes a drive within. We see it in athletes that practice hours and hours to become better. But it also happens in business, teams, individuals.

It isn't every dream that people have but when that dream just causes joy inside and that certain drive that just feels like you could do anything. Still it takes planning and work but just feels fulfilling.

Everyone deserves their dreams.

:-D

Hi lizcosline, welcome to the forums! It's nice to have you here. I think that it's interesting what you said that dreaming can spark a certain drive in someone because I absolutely agree, although I would say that I have had dreams that fulfilled goals or needs that I had at the time that later on I did not want or need so sometimes dreams can even be misleading like that! What do you think would cause dreams like what you're talking about?

It's true that people young or old dream about many things. Some are to be followed and some are not. That's one of the interesting things about life. But there are certain dream that cause a passion inside. We can see that with the child that must play an instrument, or an athlete that must practice. It's almost like it takes hold of you and won't let you stop. It fulfills something inside.

Many times when obstacles occur and they will, it stops people from continuing. But when there is that passion, that drive, it almost seems like nothing will stop the person. That is the direction meant for that particular life to me.