I have odd dreams, I keep having dreams about sexaul intercourse... its not fun dreaming about it if you haven't done it before. I'd like to know, if you can feel your dreams, their real to you in your dreams. You can feel your body moving, you can feel whatever is inside you... could it be that I'm having slight delusional dreams. Where you need wake up and slap yourself. I've been trying to stop dreaming about it. Today's dream was odd, but I believe the more I dream about it the more irritable I get. I could feel it. Also, I beleive I might sometimes open my eyes while I'm sleeping.... I also tried ignoring a friend yesterday that came to visit. I turned my back away from the door and just went to sleep while my brother and sister entertined him. I'd like to add that I'm still virgin. Is it normal to have these dreams for a girl.

Supporter
It is perfectly normal for a girl to have sex dreams its nothing to be concerned about. and yes it is common for you to have physical sensations while dreaming