Hello there,

So, let’s talk about Hot Rox extreme again. So, when you take your first dose, on the moment when you start taking these pills, do you alter your dosage of Hot Rox Extreme after? Can you take more pills or less, I don’t know how this works :)

So, if you have any information about this, please let me know.

I don’t want to use these pills, my sister wants, but she doesn’t know how this thing about dosage is going :) More or less, how to take it at the beginning, do you alter it after… Feel free to inform me about everything you know.

Thank you! 

Hey there,

It all depends. First, you need to know how dosage you can consume on your weight. That is something that you need to consult your doctor. I think that you can alter your dosage of Hot Rox Extreme, but after a few months, not before, and of course, you need to be in contact with your doctor. This person is the only one that can tell you this.

But, I am sure that this depends on your body weight. If you have more pounds, you can consume more and opposite. Yes, you can alter your dosage of Hot Rox Extreme, but not alone :)

Good luck! 

Good day,

Absolutely! You need to consult your doctor if you want to use these diet pills. Hot Rox Extreme is really extreme, and can have some negative effects on your health. Like you know, you can know how to use it after you check your weight. So, you can alter you dosage, my friend now is using less pills than at the beginning. I don’t know why, but that is the way it is. She has 40 kilograms more than she wants to have, but she is using Hot Rox Extreme for 17 months now.

She told me that is very effective for her.

Good luck! 

I totally agree.

But, if I were you, I would never use Hot Rox Extreme because it is really hard and extreme, and as far as  I know you will need to eat more than usually, if you don’t wanna be sick. I don’t know that, one of my friends told me this. I just know that those pills are effective, but you can have some side – effects as well.

So, if you want to use them, go to your doctor and you will know exactly what to do. I think that he won’t let you alter your dosage for three of four months, but you need to ask him about this.

Have a nice day!  

Good day all,

Yes, I believe that those pills are really strong, but she is really, really one healthy girl. She went to consult her doctor, and he told her that she is really healthy. She did all blood analysis and tests, and they are just fine.

She asked him about diet pills Hot Rox Extreme and he told her that she can use them, but he wasn’t so sure about the dosage.

That is the main reason why I asked this. Maybe someone has some experience. I will tell her about your comments, I know that they will be helpful :)

Thank you! 

Hey,

Well, if she visited her doctor that is totally fine! But, you should tell her that she goes to her doctor all the time, because it is hard to control diet pills in any case. I am glad that she is healthy and that she can use those pills, but please, tell her to be careful as well. Please, inform us about her progress, because a lot of girls in here just don’t want to use those pills, because they have heard that this is totally scam.

Tell us about her days, progress, side – effects, any information will be really helpful to everyone.

Enjoy your day!