Hello girls,

Can you tell me what your exercise plan is while you are consuming Leptoprin diet pills? Any specific exercise plan or you need to have some specific plan that we need to follow?

I love to do cardio, it makes me feel so great and happy. I hope that I can still do cardio while I am using Leptoprin diet pills.

So, please tell me that I can do that :)

I would be really happy.

What do you do? What are your exercises? How many time per week you are doing exercise?

Let me know about this, please.

Thank you! 

Don't worry. You can do any exercise program that you want to do. If you love cardio exercise, then you should do it as well. There are no any restriction about it, it is totally safe to practice and to do workout. So, do it three times a week, about an hour and a half and you will see progress.

Just, before you start consuming these pills, you should consult your doctor to see are those pills right for you.

Eat healthy, do exercise and use some pills just if you need them. That is whole story.

Good luck! 

So I can do my cardio exercises :) I must say that I am really happy about it, to be honest. When I do my cardio work, I do feel very nice after that :)

My sister was using those pills, and was doing Zumba at the time. I don’t remember who, but someone have told her to avoid Zumba, because it is not good for her while she is on Leptoprin diet pills. When she asked why, they told her that it doesn’t have any effect.

That was the main reason to ask this.

Are you sure I can do that, once again?

Thank you! 

Hey there,

Let me join this discussion. I am not sure about it, I think that you can’t do all exercise, I don’t know why, but there is a reason. Some pills just won’t act the same with certain exercises. That is the whole point of story. I am not the expert, but some of the experts know this. You should find some right answer. I don’t want to ruin your hope, but you really should ask someone who has an idea about it, can you use some pills with some exercise program.

That is my opinion I would like to recommend this.