Hello people,

A few days ago my mother started to follow Extreme fat smash diet program. I have to say that she went crazy in her old days :) But, of course, like in every segment of her life, I am here to support her.

She is doing pretty fine, but she is so out of the recipes for this diet program.

So, I was wondering, can you be so kind like to share some tasty recipes for Extreme fat smash diet?

Do you have any of them?

I really want to help her even in cooking :) She helped me a lot while I was following some diet programs.

Tnx! 

Good day,

Well, yes, I do have some recipes. One of my favorite meals is brown rice, mixed up with black beans and red onions. Now, you need to cook a brown rice for 45 minutes or even more, depends. It is very healthy and tasty meal.

You need ½ cup of brown rice, ½ cup of black beans, 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, one tablespoon of chopped red onion.

Mix it all together and add some spices :)

It is so easy, but so tasty.

I really hope that you are going to enjoy in this meal, just like I do :)

Have  a nice day! 

Hey there,

I had the book, but I just can’t remember where I left it. Maybe I did that while I was on some vacation, I am not sure.

But, I remember one recipe that I just adore.

Eggplant curry – for this one you need 1/2 fresh whole eggplant, 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, 1/2 tablespoon. 1/4 tsp. cumin powder, half of cup fresh white onions, sliced, garlic clove, 1 tablespoon of ginger root, 1 tablespoon of curry powder, 1 fresh red ripe tomato, 1/4 cup low fat plain yogurt.

You make it as you wish, because I can’ t remember the original recipe :)

Good luck! 

Hey there,

I can’t help you with this recipe, I mean, I can’t help you with real instruction how to make it, because this is the first time I hear about this, but it seems very nice. I think that it is not that hard to make it, especially if you make it as you wish :)

I totally agree with you. I believe that all 75 recipes you can find online. I have to say that for my breakfast I just adore blueberry oatmeal smoothie. You need blueberries, instant oat meal, non fat milk, whey protein.

I don’t need to tell you how to make shake, right? Try it, I am sure that you are going to love it.

Have a nice day! 

Good day all,

I don’t love eggplant, I am sorry, but I just can’t eat them. So, I really don’t believe that I am going to love this recipe as well :) LOL. Now, what I really like and I think that I could make it every day, is smoothie :) I love it and I really do love to make and drink smoothies. I was making them almost every day for me and my kids. I just can’t remember why I stopped with this.

I was wondering, can I make smoothie with some other fruits?

What do you think, and if I can, what fruits I can use?

Thank you so much! 

Hello there,

My friend Drew has this book. A few months ago, I was at her place and she was cooking some meal. She didn’t told me that she was following Extreme fat smash diet program, and she was making lunch – the recipe was from this book. I have to say that I really love it. Sometimes, when I have time, I make it for my family. It is crab salad sandwich. You will need crab, tablespoon of low – fat milk, half of cup of fat sour cream, one tablespoon of raw chives, half of tablespoon of chopped green onions and chopped red bell peppers, chill sauce, lemon juice, fat free mayonnaise.

You can make it for your breakfast as well. I believe that you are going to love it, because it is really easy to make :)

Enjoy! 

Hello there,

Girls you are really amazing. I have to be honest, I didn’t expect so many recipes at this short time. I am happy because I am sure that now I can follow this diet. I was so boring, so my husband ordered this book from the internet for me – for my birthday party :) I think that now I will be really able to follow it, but I can start now, with those recipes that you gave me here.

So, I think that I can do that. I just make an appointment with my doctor and I will see what he can tell me about this.

Thank you so much!