Good day,

My ex wife is annoying so much. I really can’t stand the way she thinks. I am now frustrated, because diet program is her first decision. Not our children. Maybe I am wrong, maybe I am a little bit rough, but all she is on the computer all the time, she is reading about some diet programs, and I am mad about it.

Honestly, I don’t want her to ruin her health and I want to help her.

So, can you please tell me what foods are forbidden if you follow extreme fat smash diet program?

Please, help me. She is driving me crazy! 

Hey there,

I think that you still love her :) It is nice to see how much worry you are. I hope that she knows that dies diet is pretty extreme, so she needs to be prepare on it. OK, if you want to help her, tell her to stay away from meat, fish, pasta and alcohol. That is something that she must avoid.

About this diet program, it can’t be hard in the first 10 days, but later it is very easy.

You have to support her in this process. That is most important in this.

She is mother of your kids :D

Hello there,

I have to say that I totally agree with you. Because, maybe this diet program is very, very strict, but it is totally simple. And, I think that you don’t have to be afraid that you are going to fail in this process :)

So, it is time to smash you bad habits. So, try to eat good carbos and avoid bad carbos. That is the main. Now, I really do believe that you know the difference between those two types of carbos.

And, when we are talking about things that you should avoid, I want to say one more thing – avoid stress as well :)

Good luck with it. 

Hello darling,

Yes, it is easy, but to follow it you need to be totally prepare on it. It is very specific and this diet program must be followed exactly. Also, you need to know that meals and snacks are on a schedule that must be followed exactly as well. Meals are very simple, and you need to work out.

Avoid pasta, alcohol, meat – every kind of meat. Avid mineral drinks, drink as much water as you can.

It can be very simple when you learn to follow it, when you learn some recipes. Those recipes are simple, but you need to find a good literature for it.

Good luck! 

Good day all,

So carbos are the main things in this diet program. Once you learn a difference between them, and between good and bad carbos, you will see some success.

The main thing is to try to keep up with this for the first 10 – 15 days. The best thing is to buy some good literature that actually can help you find all of those amazing recipes, all of the groceries that you can eat, and that you have to avoid.

I know that you need to avoid alcohol, and they forgot to mention it in here. As far as we all know, alcohol has a lot of calories. 

Hello there,

I have to say that it was very weird for me that you need to avoid meat – all of a kind, because I always believed that meat, such as lamb, chicken or turkey is something the best that can help you lose your weight and stay healthy. But, according to those who made this diet program, that is not so true.

Never mind, if you want to follow this diet, avoid it. Avoid all of those foods that we wrote you.

I hope that she can be strong during this process. Good luck, because I know how it can be hard.