Hey there,

So, yesterday, one of my dearest friends, Illma, bought Akavar 20/50 diet pills. She has some vacation on the Thailand and she wants to look amazing. I think that she has 7 or 8 extra kilograms, and she wants to lose them as soon as possible. She started some diet program, she is in the gym every day, and she wants to start with those diet pills. The main problem is that she never used any diet pills so far, so she is a little bit worried. I have one question, I am sure that answer will be helpful to her a lot.

What is the maximum allowed dosage of Akavar 20/50 diet pills?

Do you know? 

Hello there,

Lucky her :) I would like to go there as well :)

I suppose that she needs to lose her weight within month or two, because somehow, even if you didn’t write, it seemed urgent to me :)

OK, the recommended dosage is 2 pills a day with a maximum of 4 pills. That is maximum dosage – 4, no more. But, I think that it is totally OK for her to use two or three, maximum. If she follows some diet program and if she is in to the gym, there won’t be any problems for her to lose weight and have a wonderful vacation on the Thailand :)

Regards! 

Hello there,

Yes, this is the maximum allowed dosage – four times a week. But, I also agree that it can be a little bit too much, because those are pretty strong diet pills and they can have some side – effects, that can make you feel really bad. But, anyway, it is your decision will you take it four times or not. As always, I would like to recommend consultation with doctor, because he is the one who can tell you what is the best for you. Also, you can ask someone in the pharmacy store. They still know the best.

Bye!