Hi!

Just looking to see some input of others. I understand that no one is a doctor, and I should always go see my doctor, blah blah. I get it. I'm just looking to get some input from others who have experience with this sort of thing.

Okay! Now, for story time:

About 5 months ago, I was drinking a drink. Next thing I knew, I was staring at the drink can, which was now on its side and pouring out everywhere, wondering what happened. I couldn't remember dropping it, or it getting knocked out of my hand, etc. It was one moment to the next, just no recollection of the in-between. It shook me up a little bit, but I soon forgot about the incident.

Well, tonight, I was carrying a box of food from a restaurant.. next thing I knew, it's on the ground with the food from inside all over the ground. Again, I have no recollection of dropping it. This time, however, I was exhausted immediately after. I was already somewhat tired from a long day at work - but it's almost like the feeling intensified 10x following the dropping of the box. I couldn't do more than stare at the food strewn all on the ground for a good 7-10 seconds. It's like my brain was telling my body to pick it up, but my body wasn't responding. Then.. everything was fine (besides my exhaustion), I began to pick everything up and continued on my way.

I have a background of migraines. I'll be 21 in a couple months, and have been having them since I was about 17. I used to get them 4-5 times per week on a good week. Doctor claimed them to be "stress migraines" due to my busy schedule (i had a full time job and a part time job at the same time, along with being a full time student), although I disagreed. I couldn't take the medicine they prescribed often due to the fact of it forcing me into a deep sleep. I didn't have that type of lifestyle where I could dedicate 10-12 hours to sleep every night, and that's exactly what this medicine made me do. My doctor claimed that all migraine medicines will cause drowsiness to some degree because to get rid of a migraine, your brain needs to settle. The only time your brain really does this is when you're sleeping.

So I took the next step and went to the chiropractor. I had multiple extremely damaged nerves in my neck and mid-back (which explained the stiffness i had some mornings when I attempted to get out of bed and couldn't move). But as you can imagine, with my very busy schedule.. chiropractor visits every week were hard to make.

I had a wreck this past december (my very first as the driver) where my brakes gave out and I went head on into an embankment, hit my head on the steering wheel and blacked out.. and I woke up in between two trees with a terrible headache and confusion. I couldn't remember basic things like how to put the car in park, or why i couldn't get the keys out while it was in gear, or what the beeping noise was everytime my car door was open. Weird things dealing strictly with the car.

So, naturally, I went to the hospital a couple days later because my headaches were still pretty intense, I was in a lot of pain in my neck and back, and I had a bruise that ranged from my forehead to my cheek on my eye. They did a CAT scan to check for internal bleeding and said it came back fine.

The most recent thing I've noticed, is that I will "space-out" for a couple seconds.. and when I "come back", my left eye is slightly blurred in the bottom left. This usually lasts for about 15 minutes, then goes away. 

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned everything - I'm just looking for a couple opinions from people who have either experienced the same thing or who come from some sort of medical background..

Thanks!