Hi, I tried marijuana a while ago, and it was great, don’t get what is the big fuss about. I don’t feel any dependency, and I think it is a bit pumped up story. Am I the only one here who likes it? What do you like the most about marijuana? Hit me.

First, for one round, you don’t get any dependency. The best thing about marijuana for me is that I tried it once and never touched it again. It is like eating grass – we are not cows for god sake! On a short run, yeah it’s ok, but what will you do when your emotions for your family and friends disappear? Thought about that? And what if you decide to try something stronger? It distorts reality, and makes you think different. It alters you permanently. So, if you are smart, and I hope you are, give it up before it’s too late.

dude..brodt..c'mon..forget about your friends and family..how high can you be before you lose feelings for friends and family..i've been smoking marijuana regularly for a few years and my mom has smoked regularly since she was a teen and there are no effects such as that.. also like i said i've smoked daily for about 3 yrs now and everynow and then i build up a tolerance so i quit for a couple weeks (sometimes a month or 2) and have no problems with addiction or withdrawal symptoms..i think its the most harmless drug and as long as you use it responsibly and dont branch of into harder drugs like coke or meth you'll be fine.

You Guys...haahaa, the things that some peopel think! I've been smoking pot everyday for the past eleven years. I run two sucessful businesses, I went to university (graduated with honours) and just planned and executed a perfect wedding. Pot smokin just makes people feel a little mellower. Definitely not dependent. I became pregnant 5 months ago and the baby is healthy, I quit the day I was ovulating, and haven't really wanted any since!

people git high
and git high for one reason only

2 4 Git

If u feel dat u have a dependency
its because u smoke weed just to forget
and u probably forgot why u smoke
so u forget u git high just to forget...............................
the cycle continues

lol Da story of my life