How can I make my eyelashes grow back? I used to pul them out as a nervous habit when I was younger. Now they are thin and short is there anyway that I can fix them?

When younger you suffered from Trichotillomania, an urge to pull out hair or eyelashes. Just a bit of information for ya. ;)

As you get older your lashes thin (hypotrichosis). It's basically the same thing as when men and women lose hair with age. Your blood vessels and capillaries thin and deliver less blood to the scalp. This also applies to eyelids. So, you could get a prescription for something that can help grow eyelashes thicker and longer the same as a man or women get prescriptions for hair growth.

Taking the supplement Biotin may also help you a bit. Hope this info is useful to ya :)

Very helpful :) Thank you

Biotin vitamins! Biotin encourages healthy skin, nails, and hair growth. I have had excellent results taking it, the jar I picked up was at Walmart and cost less than 3 dollars. It was totally worth it! Also, believe it or not, every night you can rub regular Vasoline on your lash line. It'll take some time, but they WILL start to grow in and be gorgeous :)

How can I make my eyelashes grow back if I'm 14?

Hi, avoid rubbing your eyes. Use mascara also helps keep lashes and eyes healthy.