In my school every guy has a facial hair - they do have mustaches and they do have a beard. And the beard is so popular now, so I really want to have it as well. But, nothing. I shave myself because I believed when I was a little kid that hair will grow up faster, but I see no progression. I look like a kid and girls in my school just don't like kids. I want to have a facial hair like everybody else. So, what to do? Any advice? I am considering to buy a biotin but I don't know can it help me? 

Hi honey. How old are you?

Look, this should not discourage you, because some boys get it faster, while some boys have to wait to get facial hair. Sure, biotin can help you since because you carry into a biotin in your body to produce thicker healthier hair all around the body. Of course, including the facial hair. So yes it can help you, but I would not be worried if I were you. I mean, I am a girl, but I can tell you something from my own experience when I went to school - it is not that easy to have a boyfriend with the beard. So, wait for it, it will grow. 

Guys, when we say biotin for hair growth, we mean it. It means that it can help you in growing your facial hair as well. It can help you in a way, as it aids your body to produce thicker healthier hair all around the body, which also includes the facial hair. Besides biotin, you can use vitamin C and vitamin A that are also good for your hair growth. But also, besides those, you should follow some other instructions, such are using some creams for your beard, keep your skin clean, remove dry skin, etc. Those all are the advice that can help you. 

Good day bobby.

Sure, since it is known that biotin is good for you hair, it is also good for your facial hair because there is no exception. You can read so many opinions and experiences about this, for example, I was reading them and I realized that men using much higher dosages and reporting slight improvements in their beard growth speed and density after using biotin supplements and generally all the foods that are rich in biotin. Now, you are probably wondering which dose you should use - well, the dosages often range from 500 to 5000 mcg, but before any dosage, consult your doctor. Have a nice day! 

My name is Eric and I am 21 years old. My facial hair won't grow up, for some reason. I am not sad or mad because of this, I suppose that this is all about my genetics and I can't blame anyone. Right? Anyway, I am thinking about to shave it all over again, just to see will it grow bigger, or that is just a myth. Don't know :/ I have heard about biotin, but my mom also told me that I should run some tests in order to see do I have enough biotin in my organism. Honestly, I believed that biotin is just some supplement, not some vitamin that I have in my organism as well. She explained to me why I need to do that test, but she also told me that it is pretty silly because I want my beard and mustache to grow up...Is it silly?

Well, since you are very, very young guy, I suggest you wait because you are too young. Sure, you should check this all about biotin, you should listen to your mom always :) Also, I need to tell you something - a lot of young guys, especially boys your age waste their money on isolated biotin supplements because they do believe that their facial hair will grow faster. But that is false, and you should know that you can find a high-quality multivitamin supplement that does contain a high amount of biotin and other beneficial beard growth-stimulating vitamins. They are almost the same price and they are cheaper. But again, wait. It will grow :)