My guy is 27 years of age and I'm 49, a 22 years gab. We love each other but he doesn't wanna be exclusive or to be trapped. We talked about open relationship, he had already slept with many women but at the end he comes back to me. We live and work together.....

I agreed with the open relationship 4 months ago and are hurting badly, I'm getting deep with him and don't know what to do as I love him so much. He makes me so happy when we're together and never a day I felt old with him.

I'm in pain but do not wish to be out of this relationship and I know that he'll never change as freedom to explore at his age is extremely important to him....what should I do?

Heartbroken!

In my opinion, you should tell him how you feel! He should understand, but if he just won't listen or being a bit bitchy about it, he isn't worth the time

so your not happy if you were happy you wouldnt be posting this sh*t on here there woullnt be no need for it ,grandma