I have been with my fiancee for 2 and a half years and living together in rented accomadation together for 2 years. I have passed all my gcse's and have also passed my 2 year college course. My fiance has a full time job and ive had about 5 different part time jobs on and off but i dont have much interest in them and im just desperate for a baby.
I love my fiancee and he loves me but everyone always says yr too young. We are getting married just as soon as we have saved up but i am not in any rush with that aslong as i am with my fiancee thats all that matters. I have wanted a baby for atleast 2 years and its driving me mad and my wanting is getting worse.
I have some baby stuff already collected in preparation but i cant concentrate on anything much these days because all i can think about is having my own baby and i see people with babies and i feel like i will never have my own. My fiancee has said we can have one in about 2 or 3 years but i dont think i can wait that long because it is driving me mad. I dont want hundreds like some people i just want one and i will be happy for a good few years.
What do you think i should do?
! ?
K. x

i feel the same its all i want and i'm with a great bloke who would make a great dad but he's not ready and i don't want to do it all alone or it mite even split us up if its not what he wants so i'm waiting. i've focused my energies in to 'nest building' i want us to own our own house with plenty of room for the baby, a garden and it has to be in a good area with a good school near by. i also want to make sure he is earning enough for me to be able to stop at home with the baby. it doesn't take away the craving for a child but it does take my mind off it. everything should be right or a wonderful experience will be ruined.

as for you being to young raising a child is really hard whatever your age and if your worried there are classes you can take and parenting groups you can go to. everyone needs advice and help when they are first time parents whatever their age. just remember your hole life will change and there will be things you won't be able to do when your a mum.

TELL EVERYONE TO f**k OFF!!!!!!
U KNOW WHAT"S BEST FOR U! IF U WANT A BABY, GO FOR IT!

if ur bf is not ready , CHEAT ON HIM. he'll draw a lesson.
u've been waiting too long.

p.s. i know it's not the best advice i could give u.
but sometimes u have to be selfish...just like everyon's being with u.

My best advice for you is to talk to your fiancee about your needs and wants, you both should be in agreement to having a baby, sometimes talking about it and expressing your wants with your loved one he may decide it's the right time, or maybe not. You certainly sound as though your ready which is good, on the other hand 19 is in my opinion still young to have a child, be sure to live your life as a young adult enjoying it for what it is, because after a child it all changes, you must then devote your un-divided attention to your child. Which is not all of a bad thing but sometimes you may wish you would have waited. Me and my wife just had our first baby one year ago I being 31 and she being 27, this really was an ideal age to have a child. In closing don't just get preagnant becasue YOU want a child get preagnant because you both have agreed on having a child. This little advice could save your relationship and save you alot of headaches. My best regards to you both, let us know what happens.