Hey people,

I have to say that I am a little bit skeptical about one thing. Well, a few days ago, I received one email, it is a commercial email, of course. They told me that, if I order Maple Syrup I will receive two gratis for unique price. Now, I am really confused, because I have to be honest, I didn’t heard that this is something that I should use. To cut long story short, I have heard that this diet program is a scam.

What do you think? Do you have some positive experience with it?

Should I order Maple for me? 

Hey there,

I remember that a lot of ladies were using this one, because Beyonce was using this one as well. It was weird, because I really don’t know how someone can just fall like that on some commercial trick. I am not saying that this one is a totally scam, but according to my sister’s experiences, you can find a better product as well. While she was using this one, she lost 5 pounds in three months and that was not good result. After she quit this product, she gained her pounds back. So, I really do believe that you can find something better. I am not saying that this is a scam, but if works really slow :D

I live in maple syrup country and there is no one giving away two free for buying one. Maple syrup costs too much to produce and I don't think this year was very good so it's not as plentiful.

Why not just buy some cheap sugar syrup like Karo and use the same program?

With the internet there is an abundance of snake oil salesmen and they don't even have to send you anything for your money. How are you going to find them to try to get it back or if you do will it cost you more than you spent? At least with the real snake oil salesmen working out of the back of a wagon you were sure to get a bottle of something in your hand when you handed them money. Whether it worked or not was another consideration. I guess if you were dumb enough to buy something from the back of a traveling wagon that was your problem.

Hi there,
Maybe this e – mail was just another scam, because I was surprised as well. I know that this one is expensive, so that is the main reason why I mentioned this e – mail :/
After that, I have heard that this one is a scam.
I don’t know, I haven’t heard about this one, that cheaper syrup, because I am really interested in Maple Syrup. And I am ready to give my money, but I need to know does this one works.
Thank you so much for your comment! I will forget about this e – mail :) Because, now I am sure that this one is a pure scam!

Hello folks!I just wanted to say exactly the same thing about this one, that it is impossible that someone will just give you two for buying one. Do you even have a idea how this one is expensive? Because,  it is!

Now, about your question – is it just another weight loss scam. It is not! My friend was using this a few months before her wedding, and the result was impressive, for us and for husband. Don’t ask me how many pounds did she lost, because I can’t remember. But it worked for her.

It is expensive and it is worth of trying if you can afford it! 

Karo is a sweetener we used during the war when sugar was not available. I remember my father using it in his coffee and my mother used in drinks for us kids. I don't know if it was suitable for cooking. I happened to think of it a month ago while shopping and wondered if it was still available --- it was. I think it is made from corn. It was the all around sweetener for our kiddy drinks back then.