Hi all. I just got out of an argument with my little sister. She is taking this supplement called Dietrine. She is a bit fat now, I admit. I blame our mother for that. She keeps forcing her to eat regularly and the amount of food that she eats for a meal is just crazy.

Now, I understand that her appearance is a problem for her since she is young but I don’t think that weight loss supplements are the right way to go.

Can anyone tell me something about Dietrine? Is it just a scam like I think it is?

Hi Master22. I know you feel protective towards your little sister, but be careful with that. I have made the similar mistake and now I have a teenage girl in my house that considers me her worst enemy.

Instead of fighting try to make her understand that those products are (in the best case) just a waste of both her time and money. In the worst case, she could end up with some nasty side effects. Scare her a little.

When it comes to Dietrine, you’re totally right. Just like all the other pills, no effect whatsoever. My best friend has used it.

I wouldn’t say Dietrine is a scam. It may not be as effective as some other pills, but it sure works. Slowly, but works.

May I just ask how old is your little sister? I just hope she is not a teen since everyone will tell not to give weight loss supplements to girls or boys that are underage. They’re still developing so that is not a good idea. I assume she is at least 20 even though you keep calling her ‘’little’’. :)

Anyway, if you’re asking is Dietrine a scam- it’s not. But if you’re asking should you let your sister use it- I don’t know. 

Thank you all.

Actually, Julietteee, she is an underage, she is 17. She is about to turn 18 in September.

I talked to my mother about this (I know, I know my sister is going to hate me because of it). But what was I supposed to do. Let a 17 year old girl use this product without her parent’s approval?

It turns out my mother is very familiar with the product since her best friend from work used it. She even told me the ingredients and everything. She says that it doesn’t give any results and she probably won’t let Aisha use it anymore. So, problem solved.