Hi there,

Can you tell me something more about Kyle Leon Customized Fat loss diet program? I am asking this, because I have weird situation between my sister and her young daughter. Her daughter, Cindy is following this diet program, but without my sister’s knowledge. The main problem was when she found out this thing, and they had a huge fight. When I asked them what the hell is going on, my sister told me that her colleague from the job was following this diet program, and all she got from it were bad things, so she is convinced that this one is a scam?What do you think?

Is Kyle Leon Customized fat loss only a scam?

Hey there,

Well, I know a lot of people as well who are not satisfied with this diet program. But, they are not saying that this diet program is a scam. So, maybe it is really complicated, and some of them just can’t follow it until the end, so it is really possible that they are not able to see good results because of this. And, when you follow some diet program, you need to follow it until the end. My friend John is a big fan of this diet program, and somehow I think that this one is his lifestyle diet program.

It depends. I don’t think that this one is a scam, to be  honest! 

Hi guys, By the scam I don’t think that I know exactly what do you think. Scam in what way? You mean, it won’t help you lose your weight? Because, that is total false information. I was following this diet program for years and I still follow this diet program. I can say only good things about this. I start to follow it after my doctor told me to. Since that, I am only gaining success, and I am losing my weight. It is pretty rigorous at the beginning, but latter is really, really easy. I just can’t tell you how Kyle Leon Customized Fat Loss gave me confidence in myself. It is worth to follow, trust me!

Hey there,

Thank you. I mean, you just could see from my post what am I asking and what I mean by scam. It is really simple, I was confused, because I have heard only a good things about this diet program, and that is all I have to say. Anyway, I am glad that you shared your experience with me, with us, because I am sure that this post will help a lot of girls who are struggling to start this diet program. My only concern was my niece, she was the only reason why I was worried.

That is all.

Thank you very much for all your comments.