Does a man last longer in masterbation or sex?

I have this throbbing in my p***y! I can't make myself cum though! I have tried humping my pillow and just fingering myself. It feels really good but I reallllyyy want/need to cum! HELP!

User avatar 6906 posts

I don't think there is an answer one way or the other. Some guys have difficulty Cumming while inside while others do better inside than by hand. My experience is that it varies. When I was first married I would usually cum as soon as my head got inside but there were other times when I set up the well driller and after 15 minutes or so I would still be drilling and she had cum several times and was getting sore so we had to stop.

Also, as a well experienced masturbator by the time I was 15 I could make it cum fast or slow, whichever I wanted. I have never had a girl who put any effort at all into finding ways to maximize my pleasure during a hand job. It seems that all a girl wants to do is pump it until it spits at her and the sooner the better. They seem to feel that as long as they make it do that they have just given a guy the ultimate pleasure. That would be sort of like your guy concentrating on nothing but your clit to make you get there as soon as possible.