Hi, i'm 15 and i'm italian, so... sorry for my bad english. I masterbate myself since i was 14 but i can't do it very well. :D First, i don't know how do you feel when you have an orgasm. could you describe it, please? 2nd I've a question: i've red lots of topics and some girls say that they use bottles or sharpies or something like that... but they put it in their vaginas! so... they are not virgin? How can I masturbate without hurting myself? i need it, i can't stop doing it but i want MORE pleasure. please, please, help me. p.s i watched porns but it didn't help. D:

Have you tried rubbing your clit?  softly in circles.. just asking

hi! its ok, ur english is good! here are somethings to try:

1. rub ur clitoris. its the bit after where ur pubic hair is and is like a triangle. us a mirror and u will see it. rub it anti clock wise fast or slow. it works 4 me.

2. hump a pillow. fold it in half and hump it hard and think of a guy u like or ur boy friend. (put music on its loud :) )

3. i have heard if u have a dog put peanut butter on ur vagina and get ur dog 2 lick it off (i wont try that though)

orgasms feel like ur heart is beating in ur vagina and u feel tense and ur breathing is rapid. it feels great! and if a girl shoves something up enough in their vagina then they COULD break their hymen.

hope all this helps! :)

THATS toatally disgusting why would you let a poor animal LICK YOUR VAGINA? ??

you should try using a pillow. make sure you are naked. half a pillow and hump hard touch other areas as your giving yourself pleasure.

hi how do i hump?i just rub rub rub it feels okay but not satisfing. helppppppp

How cause if you are a guy than i need your #

Txt me?? I need help

I reached orgasm before it feeels really amazing!! I moan so load and I love it my nipples get really hard and my stomach moves and my legs get really shaky but that's not bad its amazing. The way I do it is I lay on my back in the tub and put my p***y right under the running water just wait a couple seconds then with out knowing you'll be moaning! ! Its amazing girls you should try it

hi I have tried that but it doesn't work for me do you have any other suggestions

Maybe I could help you out;)

You can masterbate by putting you finger in your butt,that's what I do. Or after your done fingering your private area you can lick the juice off your finger.

I can't get enough pleasure from Rubbing, I NEED MORE! If u r a guy call me for answers and mabey something else ;) ;) ;) <3 I try tooth brushes I can't seem to fit a bottle help meeeeee

I would instead of another person licking it

Ikr I always do this I'm a virgin and that is how I can pleasure myself it's great