im a 13 yr old girl and i just started to finger myself. when ever i use my hairbrush or rub my clit i cant cum
does anyone kno how to make me cum?

Well...I wasn't masturbating at 13..but I was when I was 15 and I remember the first time I figured it out was when I was in the shower. I used the shower head. Using any sort of running water can work like a charm. It has to have a good amount of presssure, like in hot tub.

You could also use a pillow, lay on your stomach and scrunch the pillow into a mound and place it under yourself. It worked for me!

Hey girls, I'm 11 AND I started masturbating at the age of 10. I don't cum or get stimulation, so is there any advice to give Me?

I am 17 and just started fingering. I can't cum. Please help :(

i use a toothbrush to stimulate myself and if u watch porn it helps too.

try watch porn and then finger yourself

Girls do not really "cum". They just get really wet when they are aroused.

wow hun if i was there with u now i would try my best to help u squirt but i belive u have to put 2 fingers inside u about halfway down ur fingers with the palm of ur hand facing upwards and have a feel for a small lump of tissue inside u on the roof of ur p***y and massage gently at first slowly building up to a steady rythmn and keep going and also try stimmulating ur anus at the same time with ur free hand and practise should make squirting have fun

This is Not true

Hey fellow fingerers!,
I finger myself alot just start by sliding one finger up and down your vagina and then rub ur g-spot. Also if one is available to u try a massager or a dildo. if u wear glasses slide one end of the glasses up in there and always rub rub rub until u come. I came for my first time on the toilet i just rubbed myself also try different poses until ur comfy thanks bye!

hi im queen and i started fingering, cuming, and squirting when i was 9 and now im 14...but now that im older i also have orgasoms...oh got 2 go my fav lesbian porn movie just came on..

hey! I think the best way is to rub your clot and massage your g-spot

69, And 34=best f****** #s ever o_0