Hello everybody

There is some new weight loss product Voyager v3. I’ve heard that Voyager is a name of the company and that v3 is their only product so far. Have anybody heard something about it or even better, had experience with it? I mean, that is a new company and I prefer products with long tradition because my logic is – if something lasts for so long then that must be good. Anyways, please write me here if you know something to tell me about these pills. How do they work, how effective are they? I am searching for some good weight loss supplement, maybe this is the one.

Hi Tinkerbell23

I’ve heard of it. Seen a couple ads.  It is designed to annihilate hunger. It reduces your appetite but it also gives you the needed energy for the day. So the lack of energy (because you are eating less than you are used to) will be exchanged with the energy that you will get from these pills.

They also say that it is great for your mood. You will be in a good mood while you are using this and the given energy will allow you to achieve the exercise goals easier than before. I’ve never tried them though, I’m just saying what I’ve heard.

I’ve also never used these pills, but there is this guy that mentioned them to me about a month ago. He used them. I was not really interested to hear what he was saying, but I didn’t want to be rude, so I let him talk and he told me some stuff about these pills.

I remember that he said that they are a blend of synergistic vitamins so I would enhance my vitality if I decide to use them.

And also the thing about the mood. You are suppose to feel some uplifting emotions  within minutes of taking the pill.