Hello! I am 18 years old male who is pretty skinny. I want to increase my body ( muscle) mass.
I heard of this weight gainer 1850, which is supposedly really good for gaining or weight. Is there anybody who tried it? Did you have any luck? Another thing I would like to know is what exercises I can do that will not stunt my growth. Thank you so much!!!!

You know what, I honestly don’t like these products because most of them just add calories from sugar, which is not so good. Instead, I fix my own food and get sugar from natural food like oats, egg, milk , bananas, etc and I do my own mixes. As for exercise, you can do what ever you want. I don’t think that any of the exercises will stunt your growth, just be careful not to hurt yourself.

the weight gainer is very effective. in a month you will notice a very big difference but it will be sort of expensive cause the 4 pound container only last five days. its good to mix it with milk cause you get alot more calories. but when mixed with water it is so much easier to get down. you also have to eat alot of lean meats to get even more protien and calories but you have t do alot of running cause if your not careful you will grow a huge belly. but all in all i think it is the most bang for your buck cause not many shakes will blow you up as fast. you can also notice a difference if you drink this in the morning and drink a few creatine shakes through out the day. but more than anything eating better will help you even if you do take this suppliment. i think you should take it like i do and lift heavy weights and eat right and get a bunch of rest, you will notice a huge change in your body size.