Does the g-spot really exist? I am not sure if i can feel it How can u tell if u have had a vaginal orgasim? What is the difference?

I could feel it inside my wife but she didn't like me doing that so I never persued it.

I think it's really just another way to exercise the clit. The clit is a BIG organ that is longer than a penis but all of it is internal with just a tiny tip sticking out up top. Well it sticks out if you are lucky!! my wife's is hidden under the skin so I have no tiny girl penis to make love to.

I think when you rub the "G" spot you are really rubbing the bottom of the clit.

In my opinion an orgasm is an orgasm. If it happens when something is inside your vagina it probably feels different or better depending on how you feel about it. My wife didn't like to talk about it but one time I was able to get her to tell me it felt good having me inside her. I hope she wasn't just saying that to get me off the subject.

I would think that it would feel good having something in there since that's what it's designed for and having an orgasm with it in there should feel even better. I certainly hope so for you girls.

My clit sticks out and in a sense, erects basically! Sometimes my boy will play with it whilst inside me and the orgasim is so much better!

You are so lucky. The clit does erect when you get aroused same as a penis. If I had one to play with I would sit at a table with her sitting on the table with her legs over my shoulders. Then I would play with her clit until the table broke from her shaking. See if you can get him to give it that kind of attention for you.

That is one of my fantasies!

I hope you can make it come true. I think you have a good start with your guy.

I like your thread about young girls and masturbation and being ashamed. It seems we are making progress anyway. Sites like this are a great help. When I was a teen we had nothing but misinformation that some other guy who knew nothing too, told us.

They tried to make us ashamed if we were caught but for some reason I didn't buy the BS they were giving us. My father saw me once and didn't say anything and one time I was in my room with two cousins masturbating our little penises to death. My mother opened the door and all she said was "dinner is ready". She never mentioned it to me afterward. I guess I was luckier than most as some really got punished if they got caught. In school the boys all seemed to know we all did it and sometimes in groups. The girls never admitted to it so most of us thought they really didn't, rather than believe the girls we knew as friends would lie to us.

My wife got the standard lecture from her mother: Sex is horrible, sex is dirty, DON'T DO IT!!! I didn't believe that stuff but even though she says she didn't, she is quite conflicted in reality. She loves it when I give her a terrific orgasm using my mouth but then she has a way of making me feel she feels we did something dirty.

I think it gets a little better with each generation but there is still no where close to enough information available to young people. There is so much I know now that I wish I knew when I got married and much of it didn't come with experience it is things that are easily teachable as factual information. Everyone bemoans the fact they didn't know enough but if you try to add sex-ed classes with real information you get a huge push back. I don't think parents are a good choice to be teaching their own kids about the birds and bees because too often they don't know what they're talking about either and the kids probably already know better.

I asked my wife if she masturbated soon after we were married. I learned not to ask her questions like that. She said NO but I believe she lied because she certainly knew how to direct my fingers to her invisible clit. You said you masturbated for your guy to watch, I wish my wife and I could have done that. I think that would really be fun to do for each other. That girl who owned me used to love to see me come when she was pumping me, she said it made her feel powerful.

I don't feel the others on your thread about "how young" would like me jumping in but feel free to mention anything I've said to you if you want.

I agree with you completly... My parents are very 'anti-sex'. If i was ever caught masturbating or anything like that they would 'disown' me. I don't feel that children are educated sexually enough; 'Girls, you bleed once a month and can get pregnant if a boys sperm touches you' I didn't really get any real sex education. You aren't expained precautions or how to actually do it and why you should. You are just told all the negative things. Masturbation is a topic that is completly ignored and idk why. I think it should be discussed as there can be dangers with hygiene and tools etc. about the age thing you are correct, now a days girls in my school are 12 And having sex. I am about to leave high school where i am from and i have never had sexual health education in higher school when i am actually of legal age.... I feel this has turned into some sort of argument about masturbation and sex-ed hahaha....