Today I started masturbating with a toothbrush! I put the power toothbrush on my clitoris and I found a place where it just felt so good. I kept it there for about eh 15 seconds, and I started coming like CRAZY! Honestly, I don't know the difference between cum and squirting. The stuff that came out of me was liquid. Is that squirting or cumming? And if you squirt/cum, does it mean you orgasmed? It felt good, but it wasn't really how everyone described an orgasm. Please answer my questions! Thank you!!!!

Everyone is different, I don't know about the squirting thing, but it sounds like orgasm to me... of course, it feels different for a guy. ;p

Squirting is usually considered to be female cum.

From the videos I've seen it appears that most of the girls are experiencing an orgasm when they squirt but of course they ARE porn videos so the sights and sounds of an orgasm may be added.

My wife used to soak the bed when she orgasmed during sex. Back in the dark ages (mid 1900s) we knew nothing about squirting and I never watched her do that so I never saw her squirt. I know she only soaked the bed when she had an orgasm and we went through a lot of bath towels.

For most girls I've known, having an orgasm was almost an earth shaking event so if you are not experiencing something like that you may be squirting before the orgasm. Try working on your clit with the toothbrush a little longer (after you squirt) to see if the feeling gets better or more intense.

guys "cum", girls squirt.

guys "cum",  and girls squirt.

Sounds to me like you just came and it still can feel amazing as you described it but that's probably because u haven't experienced other types of orgasms experiment with yourself more and you will find out other even better sensations too!!!

not true there are 5 different types of female orgasms, only one is the squirt. however girls are not addicted like guys tend to be because it is more complicated and difficult to achieve any of these orgasms and most women don't think its even possible to have most of them. However, you got the guys part right :)