Hello. Are you familiar with a woman named Anita Revel? She is an author, Australian author… She wrote several books. One of them is The Goddess diet. You must have heard of it.

Do you know anybody who tried this diet? I didn’t read the book but I heard from several people that it is really great. A friend of mine says this diet changed her life.

Anyway, do you know what’s up with the name of this diet? Why is it called The Goddess diet, is there some symbolic meaning or something? Does it have anything to do with religion?

Yes, I have heard of her. She is a life coach and spiritual mentor for women. I owe that woman so much. After I went through a tough divorce, I was feeling down for a long period of time. I was really depressed and I got myself a drinking problem. I couldn’t find a way to get out of that. Her book helped me a lot. It really did.

As for your question, it is called The Goddess diet because  it is for Goddesses only. ;)  It helps us find our inner Goddesses, and to accept our bodies as they are.

I heard of her too. I actually had a chance to listen one woman talking about her for half an hour. So when I got home I googled her and found out everything about her diet plan.

She promotes losing fat and meanwhile improving self esteem, gaining self confidence etc.

The name has several meanings. As Lillian_50 said, while following this diet, you are supposed to find your inner goddess. And all the women have it they just need help to find it sometimes.

You will find her when you are comfortable in your own skin, when you are confident and  proud of yourself.