I have two questions. One about the sun exposure, I've heard it’s very important to have amount of minutes of sun exposure weekly. I use a facial moisturizer with spf 15, will that help lessen the effect of the sun on my face and another what is the best way to prevent facial wrinkles?

You need only between 5-10 min. per day in the sun, but you still get sun on other parts of your body even if you wear sunscreen on your face. And about prevention fro facial wrinkles I really think that vitamin C and L-Lysine are the best things you can take for your skin. They are the essential ingredients of collagen our bodies can't make on our own. L-Proline is also good, it also is a constituent of collagen, but our bodies can, so it's not essential, but a taking extra does help. Other good nutrients are CoEnzymeQ10 and vitamin E; the good fats do wonders, things like flaxseed and fish oils, and olive oil.