Our son is 24 months old and refuses using the potty. I’ve tried everything but without effect. Whenever I try to persuade him to go pie on the potty he refuses it with anger or tears. I’d like to hear advice on how to teach him using a potty. Thanks!

It’s not a big philosophy. Some kids get used on the potty earlier and some of them not. At the end they all end up on using a potty and some of them even a toilet skipping a potty. Maybe you just make the things worse then they’re for some children have some psychological brake that makes them not to use the potty. You should allow your child to go with you to the bathroom so he’ll learn to feel comfortable while using potty. Also allow him to sit on the potty with his pants on and while on potty you may talk to him or read him some story Just be patient and the things will come at normal pretty soon so don’t be surprised if one day your kid goes on that potty by himself.