I like a man who is an old friend of mine, but now we are dating over phone as he doesn't live in my country, the problem that he doesn't believe in hiself, he thinks he doesn't deserve me or my attention, his family didn't give him enough attention, and I have this problem too but I'm not like him, I like him, he is so nice, but I want to enocurage him to believe that he deserves the best.

He is a cool guy, and he tries to make me happy whenever he calls, and alot of sweet things, when I told him today that I like him very much, he got shocked like I don't believe it, he went crazy, he didn't believe this.... 

I want him to more confident tell me ???

I told my friend about him and she told me that I deserve better than him blah blah, she made me angry but at her, because she didn't respect me or him, I don't wanna fall in love with handsome guy no more, I wanna fall in love in someone who loves even more than I do, because he makes me love him, he will keep loving me till i die, and I will support him and help him. He is trying now to lose weight as he has 15 pounds extra so he is working hard as he wants to meet me with perfect look, I told him please come here and I will never care about it, he didn't accept this, he told me he will lose weight and come to get engaged.

I thank my creatures for giving me him, he is so nice but his family doesn't appreciate him, but I will help me till he gets the required attention. I will do my best, he needs me and that makes me like him... I am not used to call guys when I start any relation but this one no, he is special, I call him because I wanna hear his voice, he has a very charming voice, and also I write him letters, he loves my way of writing, he loves it so much, I like these complements, he deserves my treasure to be shared with him because he cherishes me, this is my key, he knows my keys, he told me once, I was afraid of getting closer to you but now I can see your heart and how pure is, he is so blessed. He doesn't smoke wowoy :) I love that... for me he is so handsome ya he is :) ...

He knows my keys, he told me you miss that special one who makes you feel how special you are for that one, he knows my keys, he is inside my mind now because he tells nice things about me and I tell him sweet things about him because he is special, he reads just like me, very cultured, well educated, very organized, and simple .... I told him about where we live and what is my monetary status, he told me stop saying c**p words, I like u because of who you are not what you have, I asked him, do u mind to get to know simple family, he told me "I care about u only, even if you live in the street, I would never look at that" .... My mother saw a dream that my car is gone from the garage and she interpreted this as I'm leaving home soon ... I am gonna get married soon... I pray for this every minute ... I wanna work it out... I wanna share my life with someone :)