Hi. I want to have a rhinoplasty. I know many people end up very disappointed with their new noses. I don`t want it to happen to me. So, I would like to have it done by an expert. I hear about Drs. Philip Miller and Godfrey. Which one is better?

Hi. I would recommend Dr. Miller for rhinoplasty. He is specialized in facelift procedures, such as rhinoplasty and eyelid surgery. He is one of the top facial plastic surgeon in New York. Dr. Philip Godfrey specializes in cosmetic surgery of the breast and abdomen. He also specializes in liposculpture. You don`t need a breast or abdomen surgery, so that is why I recommend Dr. Philip Miller. My brother had a nose job at his office and I must say it`s a work of art. I hear he has a top-secret list of actors and models.

Hi!

Has anyone used Dr. Norman Godfrey? (By the way, his brother Phillip is the one who specializes in breasts. Dr. Norman Godfrey specializes in rhinoplasty).

Thanks,
Maria

i think dr. miller is a robot with no emotion who only cares to get paid...

a week after my surgery with him, i went in for the bandages (ears) to be removed. thought he would be the one to do this but wasnt, his nurse did and said "thats it, ur done." i was in total shock when i realized he wasnt going to check his own work or even come in the room to ask how i was feeling. i then figured he would ask to see me a month after surgery when some swelling had subsided (like all plastic surgeons do) and guess what, i never received a phone call. i am so disappointed with his work ethic. before surgery it felt like his annoying phony secretary (Bernadette) wouldnt stop calling, and now after surgery i dont even get a call to see how im doing or get called in for a check up? i think its terrible and im sooo upset for paying him the money i did bc im not even 100% satisfied with the end result.