I live in NYC but am considering flying to LA to see Dr. Kanodia for rhinoplasty. In my research, I have not come across any Dr's in NY who have recommendations as consistently good as Dr. Kanodia. Does anyone feel otherwise? Thanks!

I am an actress and I am currently in LA for pilot season. I have decided to get my nose tweeked. So I went to see Dr Kanodia. It cost $200 for the consultation and it will cost $15,000 for the procedure. Pricey YES. Worth it? I dunno. He seems smart. I woudl rather get my nose done in NYC since I'll be returning there on April 1st. Lets do our research together and let me know what you find out and I'll do the same.

Right now I am trying to reasearch Dr. Philip Miller and Dr. Steven Pearlman. Do you know anything about them?

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

the best rhino doctors are in LA. have you considered: ( in that order)
good luck!

Andrew Frankel
Richard Clark
Rollin Daniels
Ronald Gruber

I recently came to Beverly Hills from out of state to have my nose/chin modified by Dr. Frankel and I couldn't be happier with his work. I met with many area surgeons and none were as professional, realistic, and honest as he was. Most important was the fact that he specializes in revision surgeries (mine was a primary) but it made me comfortable knowing that he's infinitely familiar with what can go wrong and how to fix it.

It doesn't look like a fake nose and none of the people who didn't know I had the surgery had a clue that I did it.....until I showed them the before and after pictures and they were blown away.

Has anyone heard of Dr. Adam Kolker? If yes, were you happy with your surgery?

What about Dr. Philip Miller? I've heard good things about him!

I'm thinking of having my nose tweeked...

Any advice would be helpful!

thank you

"Right now I am trying to reasearch Dr. Philip Miller and Dr. Steven Pearlman. Do you know anything about them?"

I met with Dr. Miller, and I decided not to use him. I found him to be rude, arrogant (much different from confident), and impatient.

Who did you end up going to for your rhinoplasty?

Hi, I'm surgeon shopping for doctors in NYC and LA that are double certified and who specialize in ethnic noses. I am considering Dr. Andrew Frankel for a primary and plan to fly out of state. Can you tell me your experience with him and the expenses you paid for your surgery. And if possible, would you be willing to share before and after pictures of the procedure he did? It is hard to trust and believe positive reviews on the internet when they get curved by negative ones. All helpful information and pictures are extremely appreciated. Thank you!