Does any one has any information about these doctors.I want to have a Rhinoplasty ASAP and need to know more about them.Also if you know the price range for that procedure with these doctors.
Thanks in advance

I don't know much about these doctors but I too am going for a consultation with Dr. Mark Erlich for a nose job...if you can, please let me know how it goes if you go and see him...I'm also looking for some feedback on doctors before I make my big decision. thanks :-)

I had multiple procedures done by Dr. Erlich last year and recommend him very highly. He is professional and his surgical expertise is outstanding. You need to speak with the doctor to get a price quote.

I had multiple procedures performed last year by Dr. Mark Erlich and I can recommend him very highly. He is a professional, warm, and very skilled surgeon. You will have to speak with him in order to get a price quote. His staff is also very helpful and always available for questions or assistance.

I am going to have another minor procedure performed by him next month.

8) Dr Slupchynskyj performed my revision rhinoplasty after it was done by another Dr. in NY and I highly recommend him because this Dr, knows noses! He does not "sell" services which you don't want, which happened with my other Dr. but aside from that, and most important, I am no longer embarassed of my nose (had scarring and pinched tip). I had been self conscious a He made a custom implant for me too. Good luck and do your research before deciding!!!

Hi i had consultations with both of them and they both seem very good. The decision should really be based on who you feel most comfortable with and with whose work you like better. they both are very qualified and have performed 100's of nose jobs. it all depends on your perference.

I visited Dr. Kanodia in Beverly Hills for a consultation. He is who I personally would recommend. However I am only in CA visiting and will be back in MD the 1st of April. I have been reading up on Dr. Philip Miller and Dr. Steven J. Pearlman. I only have minor work for my rhinoplasty. I really don't want to pay another $200 for a consultation. I found that Dr Kanodia charges roughly $12,000 for his services and another $3000 for anesthetic. So you can expect to pay $15,000. Could someone please give me some price guides and recommendations for NYC rhinoplasty specialist?

**edited by moderator**

I had a revision rhinplasty with Dr. Slupchynskyj and my nose is completely crooked. He did address some of the issues i had with my 1st rhinoplasty (with Dr. Glasgold), like pointy tip, but i felt like he didn't know what he was going to do until 5 minutes before the surgery. When I went into Dr. S for surgery day...he actually asked me....so what are we doing today? After i was unhappy with the procedure, he told me that he was not going to fix the problem.

I am now seeking a 3rd and final rhinplasty with either Dr. Steven Pearlman or Dr. Paul Nassif. I already had my consultation with Pearlman and he was amazing. He took an hour with me to go over what my problems were and his staff was great. I'll be meeting with Nassif shortly but i'm sure either one is going to be great.

If you are a male seeking rhinoplasty, beware of Glasgod...he made my nose look like a woman..very very small, pointy and the inside is collapsed.

I am going to get a "rhinoplasty" with Dr. P  Miller in NYC.  Has anybody know more about him.

his style is conservative, not a lot of drastic change. my friend's boyfriend went to him and liked him.

a girl i have been talking to went to him and is upset because she didn't get enough change. only go to him if u want very, very minimal changes. if ur nose is a wreck and needs drastic improvement, someone else might do a better job

Hello anyone,

Has anyone been to Oleh Slupchynji, (Dr. S) lately for rhinoplasty?  I have to make up my mind real soon.  I really need to know your experience please.  I am a African American female with a bulbous tip and flat dorsum.  Can u share pic of before and after?  I will deeply appreciate it.

@nycgirl: what did he do for you, your nose? I need a revision.

I went to Dr, S about four years ago for Rhinoplasty, i LOVE the way my tip looks, however, I feel the implant he put in to rise/ straighten the bridge of my nose is a little crooked & a little to prominent .... I told him my concerns & he has agreed to fix them, but due the minimal notice of imperfection (esp. with makeup) & me waiting until I get my next procedure I haven't corrected my minor issues yet!

I had a rhinoplasty by Dr. Slupchynskyj as well last year. No implant though as I have a pretty high bridge. I needed nostril work - they were naturally uneven and my tip was drooping or turned down. Really bothered me. I ended up going with this surgeon because he showed me before and after photos of what I wanted and these were his patients. Plus he didn't sell me on anything. I saw Miller and Rizk and they were too slick for me and very expensive. My nostrils are even and finally when I see myself smile, my tip ism't pointing downwards. very happy.