One friend of mine has told me that Dr. Jack Gunter is excellent. I would like to hear if that is true, these words describe the work of Dr. Jack Gunter. I am just one more patients who desire rhinoplasty, so I have to know this. However, I want this to be performed by one of the most experienced and qualified surgeons in the world. If my friend tells me that is Jack Gunter, I want to hear your opinion about this doctor.

Dr. Gunter is a pioneer of modern plastic surgery, and he is developing and refining techniques, which have become the standard for surgeons around the world. Dr. Jack Gunter is also an educator and the Dallas Rhinoplasty Symposium. He founded this Symposium to be internationally known for teaching doctors the latest advances in this delicate surgery. If you want the best, I would advice you to contact Dr. Jack Gunter. He is recognized as one of the premier plastic surgeons in the world. I have to tell you that his expertise in rhinoplasty is virtually unparalleled. He is a highly sought-after guest lecturer and surgeon, with colleagues from as far as Russia, China, Japan, and Australia coming to Dallas to observe his techniques in rhinoplasty techniques. Board certified in otolaryngology and plastic surgery, Dr. Jack Gunter has contributed extensively to the advancement of facial plastic surgery. His understanding of both the aesthetic and the functional aspects of his specialty, rhinoplasty, give him rare insight into the procedure, so definitely I could recommend you this surgeon.

well....i had surgery with dr jack p gunter and my nose turned black and rotted off...look at the pics and videos of it here nosejobgonebad.com

Michael.....