I am considering both Dr. Norman Godfrey and Dr. Norman Pastorek in August 2009 for a primary rhinoplasty and would love to hear about any personal experiences with either doctor.

I am particularly interested in hearing about anyone who has actually had rhinoplasty with either doctor. Thank you so much!

Sincerely,
Maria

Hi Maria. I'm not sure if this is a double post but I'm going to post on it just to be sure. did you undergo the rhinoplasty even though no one was able to talk about their experiences here? If so, how did it go? Are oyu happy with the results? Let me know! THanks :-)

Yes, I ended up going with Dr. Norman Godfrey. It's about 1 week and a half after my surgery. I'm still swollen, but my results are very good. My results are very much like what I had discussed with Dr. Godfrey. Dr. Godfrey is very professional and really takes the necessary time to make sure that you're both on the same page.

To note, I had a very conservative rhinoplasty performed -- a tiny bit taken off of my bridge, and that's it. Best of luck to you.

Sincerely,
M

I had surgery just 3 days ago ( breast enhancement) with Philip Godfrey, and I can tell you that even already at this stage, I can see the "mastery" of his work. If his brother is only as half as wonderful & visionary as Philip, I want to make an appt for my facelift from him immediately! Philip was no doubt very worth the bit more he cost (and he did, cost more,) but this office in my opinion seems to be the best there is out there. Rest assured & good luck! C :-D

I consulted with Norman Godfrey but wound up having my rhinoplasty with Norman Pastorek about 5 years ago. The results are excellent. This was the best thing I have ever done for myself. My nose looks natural yet perfect and suits my face shape and look.

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Godfrey about two years ago, and I could not be happier. He is so kind and takes the time to answer all of your questions and provides realistic expectations. He called me every day during my first week of recovery to see how I was doing. The results were amazing yet very natural, and I had very minimal pain, swelling and discomfort. The staff at the hospitals he works through is also top notch. Before Dr. Godfrey I had seen another ps for a different procedure, and my experience made me appreciate Dr. Godfrey and his staff even more! He really is one of a kind and I am 100% satisfied! I've also recently scheduled a breast aug with his brother and can keep you posted on that. I'm only disappointed that I'm only 26 and by the time I need more work done they'll probably be retired :-(