Hello. I have been searching through various boards for information and reviews on Dr. Jacono, but I cannot find any. Has anyone had surgery with him or personally knows anyone who has? I have found websites that say great things about him, but I want to hear from his patients. If anyone has any info please let me know. thank you.

Hi, I'm wondering if you did have surgery with dr Jacono and how was the outcome? I'm possibly going to have revision rhinoplasty with him and need any advice I can get. What kind of surgery were you looking into?

Hi, I am interested in have a revision surgery with Dr. Jacono. Please let me know if you were happy with the results.

Dr Jacono destroyed my face. These positive posts that are being written about him are bogus. They are written by his publicist, staff and dr. Jacono. If you believe them, we'll good luck to you. Focus on the negative ones. Seriously. These were written by his patients that were dissatisfied and suffer long term damages. Do your research people!

I agree. He is incompetent and has ruined my life. His staff and himself are the only ones who write positive reviews. He is incompetent He has ruined me and my face. Do more research and find a competent doctor. I wish I had.

Evil does walk among us!

An evil MONSTER!

I cannot comment based on personal experience as a patient, but I have been following reviews about Dr Jacono for the past four months, as one of my family members was hellbent on having him do an upper bleph and facelift on her. I have checked all the review sites religiously and I can definitely see a very real pattern in the reviews about this plastic surgeon. Every time someone posts a negative review about him, almost immediately there is a series of positive, glowing reviews posted on that same site about him that sound absolutely one hundred percent phony and contrived (at least to my mind, although other people have picked up on this too). It's as if he and/or his PR people want to make sure that the very first thing anybody sees on any website are five star reviews, in the hopes that people will not read further and just be really impressed. And the phony reviews, if you look closely, always make sure to contradict or counter exactly the comments that were made in the negative review. So for example, if the negative reviewer said that Dr. Jacono barely spent any time with her and was always rushed at follow up visits, the positive review will say that he was thorough and detailed and always spent adequate time at every follow up visit. Or, if the negative reviewer said that he botched her rhinoplasty in that her nostrils came out two different shapes and sizes, the positive review will gush about what a superstar artist he is and a perfectionist, to boot! I have communicated with some of the ladies who say he messed up their faces and I find them to be credible. So, even if this PS has done good work on some people, I have to believe he has had his fair share of mess-ups. The conclusion that I've reached is that you can't be reeled in by his (or anybody else's) confidence and advertising techniques.