Hello. I'm 24 year old female and I have some questions for people who maybe know more about this. You see, I'm not so happy with the way that I look and I think the biggest reason for that is my nose. I couldn’t tell that the size is the biggest problem because my nose is almost normal or average size. The biggest problem is its shape.
I have two big bumps on the root of my nose and it is a bit curved on his top. This is making me very ugly and it interfere with my normal activities. So, I was thinking about rhinoplasty as my only option. Reading about it I have came to the conclusion that many surgeons don’t know how to do it and that’s why there are so many failed operations. Is there any good surgeon that I could visit?

Well, I don’t know about others but I can recommend you the best- Dr. Normal Pastorek. He works in New York at division of facial plastic surgery at New York Presbyterian Hospital-Cornell Medical Center.
Supposedly, he is the best facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon in the country and working almost 32 years now.
I have also read a lot of stuff about him and he is approaching an 85 percent to 90 percent rhinoplasty success rate so you don’t have reasons to be worried.
Good thing about him is that he makes no promises about your future look because that’s why many people are being disappointed with the operation results. Even a master surgeon is limited by the nature of rhinoplasty. I don’t know what to say about this more. Probably the best this for you is to contact him and ask him what ever you want.

Don't forget the few patiens who died under Dr. Norman Pastorek's care. Do a search on him.