Hi I recently noticed that I have dry or flakey skin on my foreskin and it's kind of peeling and was wondering if this is some thing I should worry about or not and should I see a doctor about it? Any answers much appreciated

hey fred dry flacky skin can be caused by a number of reasons..... does it itch or burn? are you sexually active? and do you wash underneath your foreskin daily or everyother day? also how old are you.

these all play into possible causes for flaky skin.

thanks

Does not itch or burn, I am 18 and haven't had sex in over a month and yeh wash every other day but it's on the outside of my foreskin not underneath at the head

hey fred..... it sounds like it could be a yeast infection. look up some images of male yeast infections and let me know if it resembles any of thoes pictures. its hard to say what it could be withouthseeing anything. and even with pictures its hard to make an accurate diagnosis. you can try getting antifungal cream at any local pharmacy and try applying that according to the directions on the box ro tube.

let me know how things go and what you thing,

thanks

Hi again it kind of looks like that but not as severe as the pics on google lol mine is just like a small scab near the end of my penis now :/ I wi see if it gets any worse and if it does I will go see my doctor Thanks for all your help :)

hey fred,

Glad to know its not that bad. your welcome for the help and if you have any other questions or concerns just ask

THANKS!!!!