hi me and my girlfriend have been dry humping for about 2 months she seems to like it alot as in thats all we do im a virgin she is not when mom found out my girlfriend wasnt she cried now i think my girlfriend is afraid to have intercourse for fear of disapointing her mom. i have a couple of questions
1.how can i let her know that i ready to give up my virginity?
2.ladys how much do u really like dry humping?
3.and how does it compare to other sexual stimulation?

First just tell her...
Second dry humping is ok if you are not sexually active...
Third other sexual stimulation is better, bc you are stimulating better than any dry humping can...

A private conversation with her, telling her of your interest and asking her how she feels about it would probably put all the cards on the table. You'll at least know where she stands without over-committing yourself.

Second, dry humping IS sexual activity in my book. It may not be full intercourse, but you're stimulating each other and simulating sex.

Third, how does it compare? It's a poor comparison to the intensity of direct sexual stimulation, but it can be considered safe, as long as you're fully clothed and not rubbing genitals through silk or one layer of pourous clothing. In otherwords, if you're fully clothed, and she is too, you're not at risk to impregnate... but you are playing with forces and impulses that are powerful.

Talk about it before you get into a situtation where either of you feels that you should go any further.

Wow those are some intense questions but will answere them for you :-).
1. Just sit her down,talk with her and let her know that your ready for the experience.Thats all you can do and just be honesty with her.Honesty is the best policy in my book.
2.Dry humping to me feels great but it doesn't fully compare to the real thing.Dry humping is always a fun thing to do especially for foreplay.It really depends on the girl some girls don't like it and some girls highly enjoy it.For me its fun.
3.Comparing dry humping and the real thing is a no brainer.The real thing is much more fun and sexually stimulating.You get the full experience of two people uniting in something fun,exciting and new (if its your first time).For me nothing can replace the real sexual experience its almost like giving your heart to the other person.

Hope that helps.

Hahah penis u