For about 4 weeks now I've had a dry cough. There is a constant dry burning type feeling right in the pit of my throat. When I take a little larger breath than normal it's like it forces me to cough there is no movement of anything and I don't have cold symtoms or even a sore throat. As for overall feeling I've had pain in my neck and shoulders for the same amount of time. It does'nt feel like normal tension that I sometimes carry in my shoulder blades it's an all over sorness. Now just the last couple of days my legs have begin to ache also mostly knee joints it keeps me awake and bothers me throughout the day also.

What was the diagnosis for this. I have ben feeling eactly the same of late with all the same symptons.Did not want to bother my GP

Celebrity
Not sure on the aching legs

Linda have you got achy legs too?

All the other syptoms could indicate a chest or throat infection.
I get a very dry tickly cough, but usally after a cold, it gets on my chest am get a horrible barking cough.
It always seems to be at xmas time.
Iv put this down to being very tied as stress out because of xmas.

All the coughing make your body ache. As you tend to hold youself stiff.
An can pull muscles.

I have the similar symptoms and no matter which dry cough remedies I use, nothing seems to work. I have this itchy throat, dry cough, sometimes the mucus is there, but as I told you, I don't know what to do. I went once to see my doctor, he prescribed some pills for me and some spray, but nothing. So I really don't see a reason to visit him again. Also, my body aches as well and it is pretty annoying. So, if you have any advice on how to deal with it, I would like you to let me know. Tnx a lot!

anonymous wrote: