over the past couple weeks ive been getting some odd symptoms.

it started out as an extremly sore throat and cough and has gradually turnned into a dry cough, dizzyness, vertigo, cold sweats, head aches, muscle pain, fever, nausea, vomiting, and a strange sensation all over my body, mainly arms, hands legs, that feel almost like they're falling asleep, but never actually do? do you have any idea whats wrong with me?

Don't worry, I've had this before. It's normally due to allergies, or just to some other thing like the cold. Actually I'm having it right now due to the seasons changing, but it goes away quickly. Try taking some Halls or something to help stop the coughing, and as for the limbs going to sleep, ask a doctor. That could be a serious medical condition.

are you also feeling starving all the time, no appetite, have chest pains, difficulty breathing, exhaustion and body weakness??

I am having the same type of problems. Including what you just asked. Do you have an answer?

my doctor's trying to get me into a neurologist and ruemetalogist he thinks its muscle weakness/wasting, I've been doing much research over the past 6 years and I don't know what you have but I think I should be tested for TB unfortunately nobody believes me so I haven't been tested and I'm just getting worse with time; by the time they find out I could be right it'll be too late. sorry maybe what you are experiencing could be something else but google that and definitely tell your doctor so they can send you for tests. wish you the best!