Hi Guys I have been on Duromine before an lost 10kgs in 4 weeks. I have started to use them again 3rd day now on 30mg but I still feel hungry during the day even though i drink tons of water. Is it that my body is perhaps use to the cap and I should try a larger dose.  I am 47 yrs and weigh 86kgs my height 1.5m

Health Advisor

Hi there, Judy!

My mother used Duromine for about a three months and lost almost 20 kgs, which is great result for her. The best way to lose weight and not feel hungry is to eat less but more often, about 5-6 meals a day. But remember to eat lightly and save energy. Get a snack whenever you feel hungry and continue to drink much water. If you want to apply larger dose, you first need to visit your doctor. I hope this will help. Fingers crossed for your weight losing process. Keep us updated!

Thank you for replying I feel much better now knowing that there is hope after all. I will keep snacking and am on a diet and walking everyday

Check out Yerba Mate tea for loosing weight and having energy and focus. Plus many more health benefits. It burns fat and increases metabolism. It just makes you feel alive and good. Check it out!