Hi. 24 yo M and have a dyscaluia and spelling problem. My IQ is normal and I work really hard to improve my condition. I can read some mean words, but the spelling is something else. Same thing with the math. I can actually learn something hard, but still can`t count my times tables..

Hello dyscaluia and spelling problem, same case here. I live in consant fear, I study and study all over again to make sure that I will actually learn something. Math is my worst nightmare and the spelling is pretty close to that. Times tables also my problem. But, I know some strategies for a spelling problem... Try to look at each word, then close your eyes and try to visualize it, letter by letter. Try to spell the word out loud, first while looking at it, then without looking. Always use a spell checker and other electronic resources.