Hello! I have lymph nodes that got swollen under ear, lose to jaw. I have scheduled appointment to my doctor and I will visit her the day after tomorrow. But, I want to know what cause of this problem could be. My friend told me that she thinks that you have had this problem few years ago. Is that true? Thank you in advance!

Hello! It is true. Cause of my swollen lymph nodes was my tooth. My tooth went bad. When my dentist fixed it, I have solved problem with swollen nodes under ear. But, I can tell you that cause of this problem could be also cold or tonsillitis. Anyway, I am sure that you should not be worried about this.

Hi there,
Lymph nodes swelling can be caused by few things and most common reason is infection in the body. Infection can be viral, bacterial or fungal. You have to know that lymph nodes are very important part of our immune system and they tend to alarm as when we have infection and they help fight it as well. The location of the swelling is very important because it shows where the infection is located. Your swollen lymph nodes are telling me that you might have problems with ear infection. Have you noticed any pain in your ear in paste several days? Have you used any medication for this condition in past few days?
I hope this helped.