Hello i have two of the same size bupms behind my right ear. One is hard like a bone and the other is soft like filled with blood. Both of them are my normal skin color, they are NOT red, and they don't itch. They are both side by side, and they are equally spread apart. Help me help me, i am desprate. i am going to go to the doctor but i don't want to get them cut off.. What should i do?

Your body is fighting some kind of infection which can be caused by bacteria or virus and the consequences of that fight are the lumps behind your ear. These lumps are swollen lymph nodes. You should avoid touching them because for some reason the more you touch them the more they grow.  

You can wait until you get better because swollen lymph nodes will pass on their own when your body beats the infection and if you don’t experience any other symptoms such as high fever or some severe pain you don’t need to see your doctor. But if you want to be sure and to help your body to fight this infection consult your doctor and he will probably prescribe you some antibiotics. 

Hi , I have two bumps behind my left ear now and i'm getting quite worried and they are similar to how you describe but ones above the other one . What did you do about yours?