hi,

i had sex with my husband on mar 8th.. but i started feeling like vomiting,nausea, tired within two days ... and some white fluid is coming from my vagina often. i would like to know , is it possible for one to get symptoms within a week after having sex.could anyone please help me in this..

thanks in advance..

Pregnancy symptoms would not appear that quickly. You may be coming down with something.
You may start up with the nausea within 3 weeks if you are pregnant.

No and more than likely your symptoms are in your head cause you're worried about being pregnant. Sure you didn't just eat something bad?

Sounds brutal! I'm going to have to join the "choir" and say that it's most likely way too soon for you to experience the early signs of being pregnant, although some women swear they know that soon and turn out to be right. Those are not typical pregnancy symptoms either, though. The vaginal discharge sounds like an infection of some kind, if it's fluid gushing out like your description sounded to me. If it's similar to what you normally have, I'm reading things into your post that are not there though. In any case, yeah, I don't think those are pregnancy signs (yet, anyway).