Hi. I`m 42 years old F and fear that I have multiple sclerosis. My arms and legs are itchy and painful and I feel very tired. My hands are not as strong as they were. Sometimes, my vision is blurred. The symptoms are here, at one moment, and the next they are gone. Don`t know anything about MS, or its` early symptoms. Is there anybody with experience who could tell me something about early symptoms of MS?

Hi. The symptoms of MS vary, but the most common early symptoms are pain and itching in the arms, legs or face, and loss of strength in legs or hands. Even some mood swings or depression may occur. Some persons with MS develop eye symptoms, such as partial blindness or blurred vision. The symptoms of MS come and go. If you have MS, your movements will become shaky and ineffective, as the disorder progresses. Muscle weakness may trouble you, your speech may become slow.