hiya guys, (i am a girl) i really want to make my biceps on my arm more strong. so i was wondering if there was any EASY ways to exercise that will make my biceps stronger. i find it really hard to exercise and i was looking for EASY methods, i think i am really weak and unfit (even though i am skinny).

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease help!!!xox

I think the easiest way for you to build biceps is to do push ups, at home. They are easy, you can do them at home and it's really not that hard once you get into it.

You can check out this video, and others as well. https://www.steadyhealth.com/videos/Push_ups_for_beginners___wide_positioned_hands__chest__arms_and_shoulders_workout_v583.html

Of course, proper nutrition is also a must. Things that you should always do is make sure that you eat 2 hours before you exercise. Drink lots of water during your workout and if you are trying to build muscle you should also have another meal, or a protein bar/ shake, within 20 minutes post your workout.