Hi, my brother has for many years problems with excessive phlegm. He is constantly clearing his throat. It is due to overgrowth of candida. What would be an efficient medicine for him?

Hi, you should know that candida can be persistent and bother for years, and in many cases it reoccurs al the time. Once, when I had the same problem I cleared my throat for more the 10 times to get rid of the excess phlegm that was in the back of my throat. It is important to boost up immune system, and for this you can use propolis and other bee products, echinacea, antioxidants like vitamin E, beta-carotenes, zinc, selenium and others. If you have taken course of antibiotics recently or corticosteroids your organism is prone to excessive candida, so you need to get you microbiogical flora in organism back in balance.

chew bubble gum after, it makes my excessive phelm after eating problem go away qicker